Husky 1-Man Earth Auger 250mm
250mm Husky AG52 1-Man Earth Auger 51.6cc
Meet the Husky AG52 1-Man Earth Auger, a robust solution for post-hole boring, tree planting, and hedge laying that takes the effort out of digging. This powerhouse features a 51.6cc two-stroke Husky Brand classic air-cooled engine, ensuring easy starts and reliable performance. Equipped with full grip bars, the auger provides optimal control, preventing any wandering and keeping both you and the equipment precisely on point. With a low weight but high power-to-weight ratio, this auger is user-friendly, thanks to its Easy-Start technology. Supplied with 250mm drill attachments and additional sizes available (100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm), this auger adapts to various digging needs. The variable head speed settings and robust gear drive transmission contribute to its versatility and efficiency. Notable features include detachable blades, an anti-vibration handle, and heavy-duty sturdy steel construction. Weighing 18 kg and powered by a proven 51.6cc Two-Stroke Engine, the Husky AG52 ensures a one-person operation with ease. Backed by a 1-year limited warranty (subject to annual service), this auger is the go-to choice for those seeking a reliable, durable, and user-friendly earth-moving solution.
More about using and mixing two-stroke fuel.
- 1 Man Earth Auger
- Powered by the Husky 51.6cc two-stroke petrol engine for easy starting.
- Easy control due to its low weight but high power-to-weight ratio…
- Fitted with Easy-Start technology.
- Supplied with 250 mm drill attachments (Additional Available 100, 150, 200, 300mm)
- Auger length 800mm ( 300 mm is 950mm long)
- Variable head speed settings and tough robust gear drive transmission
- Proven 51.6cc Two Stroke Engine
- Detachable blades
- Anti-vibration handle
- Heavy-duty sturdy steel construction
- One-person operation
- Engine: Husky
- Displacement cc: 51.6cc
- Drill Bits available: 100mm / 150mm /200mm / 250mm or 300m
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.98 Liter
- Power: 1.46 kW / 6500 rpm
- Weight (N.W / G.W): 18 kg
- Warranty: 1 year Limited (subject to annual service)